REQUEST TO JOIN THE COMMUNITY
You can request to join the community, please click "Request to Join" below and complete the form.
*Please note it may take up to 48 hours for a response after submission of your request to join.
Why join the community?
The Community of Practice in Access, Retention, Attainment and Progression:
- Promotes best practice
- Enhances your own practice
- Provides space to share innovations and ideas
- Facilitates funding partnerships and collaborations
- Builds on collaborative momentum of HEI's working as thought leaders
- Is shaped, owned and directed by its members.
- Resolves issues as a community.
The community is hosted through our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). Therefore members will benefit from direct access to an active support network, enabling the exchange of practice, knowledge and experiences.
The community enables you to engage with a diverse community to focus your learning, develop new practices, create knowledge and define new approaches to a global issue.
Only those working for higher education providers that are Strategic or Access partners of the Higher Education Academy can benefit from this range of opportunities gained from being part of this global community of practice. Please use your institutional email address when requesting to join the community.
How does the community work?
The Community of Practice for Access, Retention, Attainment and Progression is guided by these core principles:
- To facilitate an evolving and inclusive community of practice
- To promote good practice through global collaboration
- To identify new ideas that can support the sector and beyond.
By enabling the sharing of innovative ideas, this forum will enable knowledge exchange and practice enhancement through:
- A series of webinars
- Collaborative publications
- Encouraging funding bids
- Thought platforms
- Knowledge bank of evidence based practice
- Developing expert reference groups